Leslie Edward Bezanson1
|Mother||Mildred Luella Bezanson1 b. 12 Jul 1896, d. 1950|
|Relationship||5th great-grandson of Jean George Bezanson|
Obituary, 3 August 1991:
Leslie E. Bezanson, 78, of 53 Westford Ave., Springfield, a retired truck driver for Yellow Freight Inc. and a church chorister for many years, died Thursday at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield.
He also worked for more than 21 years as a driver for the former Adley Express, and was a member of Teamsters Union Local 404.
He was a member of Faith United Church, and a former member of the old Hope Congregational Church. He sang in both churches' choirs, and also performed with the Springfield Symphony Chorus.
Born in Somerville, he lived in Springfield for many years.
He leaves his wife of 50 years, the former Mary Bellany; a son, Leslie E. Jr. of Springfield; a daughter, Kathleen Merchant of Granby, three grandchildren, and a great-grandchild.
A graveside service will be conducted Monday morning in Hillcrest Park Cemetery, followed by a memorial service at Faith United Church. There are no calling hours.4
|Last Edited||14 Apr 2016|
- [S7] New England Historic Genealogical Society, "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910", Leslie Edward Bezanson; Somerville Birth Register; Year: 1913; Volume: 615; Page: 820.
- [S3] Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Leslie E. Bezanson; Issue State: Massachusetts; Inssue Date: Before 1951.
- [S836] Various Contributors, "Find A Grave", Leslie E. Bezanson, Hillcrest Park Cemetery, Springfield, Massachusetts; Memorial Number: 62392575.
- [S2] Leslie E. Bezanson Death Notice, Union-News (Springfield, Massachusetts), 3 August 1991.
- [S4] 1920 U.S. Federal Census; West Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts; Roll: T625_697; Image: 1003; ED: 294; Page: 2A; Lines: 20-24.
- [S4] 1930 U.S. Federal Census; Williamsburg, Hampshire, Massachusetts; FHL Film: 2340648; Roll: 913; Image: 516.0; ED: 0054; Page: 10B; Lines: 86-92.
- [S4] 1940 U.S. Federal Census; Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts; Roll: T627_1709; ED: 22-95; Page: 4A; Lines: 17-19.
|Howard Gordon Bezanson b. c 1881, d. 9 Apr 1938|
|Last Edited||3 Apr 2016|
- [S898] "Legal Notices", The Fort Scott Daily Tribune-Monitor (Fort Scott, Kansas), 16 November 1907.
- [S19] News article "Divorce Announcement", The Fort Scott Daily Tribune-Monitor (Fort Scott, Kansas), 15 January 1909.
- [S667] Ancestry.com, "U.S. City Directories", Chittenden's 1904 - 1905 Ft. Scott and Bourbon County, Kansas Directory, p. 54.
- [S19] News article "She Is Acquitted", The Fort Scott Daily Tribune-Monitor (Fort Scott, Kansas), 19 December 1907.
Phillip Gale Bezanson1
|Father||Fred Wilkins Bezanson2 b. 31 Mar 1877, d. 3 Feb 1958|
|Mother||Virginia Ansel Cochran2 b. 14 Jun 1900, d. 10 Jan 1966|
|Judith A. Keirn|
|Relationship||4th great-grandson of Jean George Bezanson|
Obituary from The Modesto Bee (Modesto, California), 18 June 2015:
He is survived by his loving wife Judy Bezanson. Children, Patti Clark (Mic), Tammy Mead (Mark), Eric Bezanson (Juanita) and Michelle Burke (Mike). Seven grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
He graduated from Ceres High School in 1958. He lived most of his life in Ceres. His greatest joy was being with his family and friends. He was truly one of a kind and will be missed.1
|Last Edited||5 Apr 2016|
- [S2] Phillip Gale Bezanson Death Notice, Modesto Bee (Modesto, California), 18 June 2015.
- [S2] Fred Olen Bezanson Death Notice, Ceres Courier (Ceres, California), 23 June 2010.
- [S899] State of California Department of Health Services, "California Marriage Index, 1949-1959", Phillip Gale Bezanson; Judith A. Keirn; 11 July 1959.