|Father||Richard Melbourne Bezanson1 b. May 1880, d. 1964|
|Mother||Edith Schofield1 b. Jun 1881, d. 1962|
|Olav Morholt b. 20 May 1907, d. Jun 1979|
|Relationship||4th great-granddaughter of Jean George Bezanson|
|Last Edited||2 Apr 2014|
- [S1] Dorothy Evans, Bezansons from Nova Scotia, 140.
- [S12] Nova Scotia Archives and Records Management (NSARM), "Birth Registrations", Bezanson, Eva Blanche; Registration Year: 1910; Page: 54900941; Number: 54900943.
- [S662] Roberta Joudrey, "Nova Scotia Obituaries", citing Halifax Herald, 12 June 2003, Marjorie Elizabeth Morash.
- [S3] Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Blanche Morholt, Born=2 Oct 1910, Died=Dec 1977, Residence=33708 Saint Petersburg, Pinellas, FL, Last Benefit=33708 Saint Petersburg, Pinellas, FL, Issued=NY (Before 1951).
- [S1] Dorothy Evans, Bezansons from Nova Scotia, 140, in the entry for "Blanche."
- [S5] 1911 Canadian Census; Kings, Nova Scotia; Family: 121; Page: 12; Lines: 13-19.
- [S5] 1921 Canadian Census; Chester West, Canaan, Chester, Sherwood, Windsor Road, Marriotts Cove, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia; Reference Number: RG 31; Folder Number: 46; Page: 13; Lines: 35-45.
- [S3] Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Blanche Morholt, Born=2 Oct 1910, Died=Dec 1977, Residence=33708 Saint Petersburg, Pinellas, FL, Last Benefit=33708 Saint Petersburg, Pinellas, FL, Issued=NY (Before 1951) and Olav Morholt, Born=20 May 1907, Died=Jun 1979, Residence=33708 Saint Petersburg, Pinellas, FL, Last Benefit=10308 Staten Island, Richmond, NY, Issued=098 (Before 1951).
|Ronald McNeil Bezanson|
Obituary from The Pembroke Daily Observer (Pembroke, Ontario), 23 September 2011:
|Last Edited||29 Apr 2014|
- [S860] Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, "Vital Statistics from Government Records", Marriage Certificate; Microfilm F24375, SUnbury County, Code B4/1960, Number 3427, Ronald McNeil Bezanson and Donna Faye Valanne, 13 August 1960.
- [S662] Roberta Joudrey, "Nova Scotia Obituaries", citing Halifax Herald, 14 June 2000, Beverly Eugene "Jake" Bezanson.
- [S2] Donna Bezanson Death Notice, Pembroke Daily Observer (Pembroke, Ontario), 23 September 2011.
Laurie Reginald Crowell1
|Father||Reginald Crowell2 d. 21 Jun 2000|
|Mother||Melinda Bezanson2 b. 9 Mar 1913, d. 17 Jun 2003|
|Relationship||5th great-grandson of Jean George Bezanson|
Obituary from The Chronicle-Herald (Halifax, Nova Scotia), 25 December 2007:
Born on January 2, 1947 in Windsor, he was the son of the late Frank "Reg" and Melinda "Lindy" (Bezanson) Crowell. Laurie was involved with the Avon Credit Union in various capacities after being elected to the board in 1975. In 1976 he was elected chair of Avon Credit Union and remained chair until amalgamation to Valley Credit Union in 1994. He was elected as Chairman of the Board of Valley Credit Union in 2001, and was re-elected at the end of each term, where he remained as Chairman to this date. He was a member of the executive, a member of the personnel committee and a Delegate at Provincial and National Meetings on behalf of VCU. "5 O'Clock Crowell" will be remembered for his love of music and entertaining. He was a member of Local 583 of the CEP, and also served as president for a number of years.
Surviving are his wife of 44 years, the former Audrey Mosher; daughter, Barbara (Butch) Robinson, Windsor; Mike (Allison), Rothesay, N.B; Stephen (Julie), Prince Edward Island; grandchildren and great-grandchildren; sisters, Elva (Dave) Peach, Falmouth; Ella (Doug) Young, Hantsport; Mary (David) Robarts, Hantsport, and their children as well as extended family and friends. Cremation has taken place.
Visitation will be held 7-9 p.m. Thursday, December 27, in Lindsay's Windsor Funeral Home, 194 King St., Windsor. Memorial service will be held 2 p.m. Friday, December 28, in Lindsay's Windsor Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will be in Bishopville Cemetery at a later date.1
|Last Edited||4 May 2014|