Maud Hattie Lawrence
|Father||Solomon H. Lawrence b. 29 Dec 1836, d. 1933|
|Mother||Mary Sophia Graham b. 27 Aug 1845, d. 26 May 1935|
|Harry Wood b. 20 May 1874, d. 22 Jun 1950|
|Relationship||3rd great-granddaughter of Jean George Bezanson|
Maud was born in Manchester, NH, while her parents were visiting relatives there. She was raised in Nova Scotia. She moved to Arlington, MA, with her husband Harry Wood.9 Walter Cardinal, Alta (Wood) Cardinal, their son Arthur, and Alta's mother Maud (Lawrence) Wood share a headstone in Evergreen Cemetery.8
|Last Edited||25 Mar 2019|
- [S172] "Maud Wood's Bible."
- [S209] William Richard Cutter, Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts.
- [S7] New England Historic Genealogical Society, "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910", Wood, Harry; Lawrence, Maud; Arlington Marriage Register; Year: 1898; Volume: 479; Page: 69.
- [S820] Harry Wood, Petition for Citizenship, 71021 (12 December 1923).
- [S667] Ancestry.com, "U.S. City Directories", Greenough's 1933 Somerville, Massachusetts Directory, pp. 269, 463.
- [S4] 1940 U.S. Federal Census; Burlington, Middlesex, Massachusetts; ED: 9-84; Page: 9B; Image: 18, where Harry Wood is listed with Ethel (Smith) Wood as his wife.
- [S182] Mary Margaret (Cloherty) Cardinal, "Cardinal Family History."
- [S368] Interview, Mary Margaret (Cloherty) Cardinal, April 8, 2000.
- [S171] John Cardinal, "Research Notes."
- [S5] 1881 Canadian Census; Lower Horton, Kings, Nova Scotia. Roll: C_13173, Page: 24, Family No: 111.
- [S350] Census Records of Kings County (published), Year=1881, Location=Lower Horton, Code=i-2, Page=24, Fam=111.
- [S350] Census Records of Kings County (published), Year=1891, Location=Avonport, Code=i-1, Page=23, Family=98.
- [S4] 1900 U.S. Federal Census; Arlington, Middlesex, Massachusetts; Roll: T623 655; Page: 28B; ED: 660.
- [S667] Ancestry.com, "U.S. City Directories", Massachusetts City Directories, Arlington, 1910, 150, 90.
- [S4] 1910 U.S. Federal Census; Arlington, Middlesex, Massachusetts; Roll: T624_594; Page: 14B; ED: 729; Image: 735.
- [S667] Ancestry.com, "U.S. City Directories", Massachusetts City Directories, Arlington, 1916, 184, 17; business is listed in Arlington, residence is listed as Burlington.
- [S4] 1920 U.S. Federal Census; Massachusetts, Middlesex County, Burlington; Roll: T625_706; Image: 919; ED: 22; Sheet: 6A.
- [S4] 1930 U.S. Federal Census; Massachusetts, Middlesex County, Burlington; Roll: T626_914; Image: 460; ED: 9-193; Sheet: 9A.
- [S4] 1940 U.S. Federal Census; Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; ED: 15-718; Page: 18A.
- [S342] Alta Florence (Wood) Cardinal, Social Security Account Number Application.