|John Nicholas Bezanson|
Mary Richards married John Nicholas Bezanson circa 28 October 1761.1
|Last Edited||11 Jul 1999|
- [S1] Dorothy Evans, Bezansons from Nova Scotia, iii.
M, #2098, b. January 1715/16, d. July 1804
|Father*||Daniel Langille b. 26 May 1687|
|Mother*||Annie France Brandt b. 1689, d. 1744|
|Marie Catherine Bezanson b. c 1733, d. 1804|
David Langille was born in January 1715/16 at Dampierre-les-Bois, Montbeliard.1 He immigrated on 30 May 1752 to Halifax, Nova Scotia, aboard the Sally.2 David Langille On the passenger list he is described as 34 years old, from Montbeliard, a farmer.2 He married Marie Catherine Bezanson on 3 December 1753 at St. John's Anglican Church, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. He was 37.3,4 David Langille died in July 1804 at Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia, at age 88.1,5
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2002|
- [S21] Allen L. Fletcher, "unknown short title," e-mail to Karen Farmer.
- [S314] Lunenburg County GenWeb, "Lunenburg Passenger Lists", June 19, 1999, shiplist7.html.
- [S159] Don Shankle and Kim Stevens, "Lunenburg Births, Marriages and Deaths", June 19, 1999, bmd_la.html. In the record her name is entered as "Benanzon, Cath".
- [S1] Dorothy Evans, Bezansons from Nova Scotia, 1.
- [S59] Scott Winston Teal, The Sheperds of Markland.