Martha Jane Marsters1
F, #24841, b. 18 November 1872, d. 27 April 1927
|Father*||Silas H. Marsters1|
|Mother*||Martha Matilda Sanford1|
Martha Jane Marsters
was born on 18 November 1872.1
She married Clifford E. Bezanson
between 1917 and 1922.1
Martha Jane Marsters died on 27 April 1927 at age 54 in a car accident.1
- [S658] Multiple Authors, Clifford Bezanson and Martha Jane Marsters in "Clifford Bezanson," listserve message February, 2004.
Charles F Bezanson1
M, #24852, b. 6 December 1883, d. 3 November 1928
Charles F Bezanson
was born on 6 December 1883.1
He traveled to Port Huron, Michigan, in April 1911. On the manifest, he said his nearest relative was his aunt, Elizabeth Edgett (Elizabeth Bezanson
Charles F Bezanson married Frances L. Taylor
on 16 October 1912. He was 28.3
Charles F Bezanson was a clerk for Canadian National Railways.4
He died on 3 November 1928 at 121 St. George Streeet, Moncton, New Brunswick, at age 44.4
He was buried on 6 November 1928 in Elmwood Cemetery, 200 Elmwood Drive, Moncton, New Brunswick.4
- [S617] Automated Genealogy, "1901 Census of Canada", Schedule 1 Microfilm T-, District=NB WESTMORLAND, Subdistrict=Moncton (City/Cite) c-3 Page 7, Line=46, Family=68.
- [S692] National Archives and Records Administration, "Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1956", Chas. Fred Bezanson, Port Huron, Michigan, April 1911.
- [S860] Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, "Vital Statistics from Government Records", Marriage Certificate; Microfilm F15946, Westmoreland County, Code B4/1912, Number 1196, Charles F. Bezanson and Frances L. Taylor, 16 October 1912.
- [S860] Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, "Vital Statistics from Government Records", Microfilm F18948, Westmoreland County, Volume 45, Registration 45122, Charles F. Bezanson, 3 November 1928.
- [S860] Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, "Vital Statistics from Government Records", Marriage Certificate; Microfilm F19766, Westmoreland County, Code B4/1934, Number 12265, Margaret L. Bezanson and Harry T. Critney, 1 September 1934.
- [S860] Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, "Vital Statistics from Government Records", Marriage Certificate; Microfilm F20029, Westmoreland County, Code B4/1942, Number 31623, Lois Taylor Bezanson and Aubrey James Cunningham, 31 October 1942.