Leverett Theodore Bezanson1
|Father||Howard William Bezanson1 b. 16 Apr 1924, d. 27 Apr 1977|
|Mother||Christine Good1 b. 6 Jun 1926, d. 7 Apr 2015|
|Relationship||6th great-grandson of Jean George Bezanson|
Leverett Theodore Bezanson was mentioned in an article that appeared in The Boston Globe (Boston, Massachusetts) on 18 October 2005:
Bristol County investigators identified the body found at the Taunton landfill last week as Leverett Bezanson, 40, of Pembroke. The investigation into the cause of Bezanson's death is ongoing, said a spokesman for Bristol District Attorney Paul F. Walsh Jr., who was working with Plymouth County investigators. Bezanson's body was discovered Friday afternoon by a waste hauler in the Taunton landfill.4
Obituary from The Enterprise (Brockton, Massachusetts), 20 October 2005:
Leverett, of Pembroke, age 40, father of Leverett Bezanson of Pembroke; son of the late Howard Bezanson and Christina (Good) Bezanson of Pembroke; brother of Howard Bezanson Jr. of Hanson, George Bezanson of Carver, John Bezanson of Halifax, Christina Bezanson of Pembroke, Bertha Wood of Plympton, Catherine Pierce of Texas, Jean Bowen of Carver, Barbara Compton of Pembroke, Ella Penney of Middleboro, Dorothy Landry of Kingston, Clare Donnelly of Pembroke and the late James Bezanson. He is also survived by many nieces and nephews, as well as many great-nieces and great-nephews.
A funeral service will be held at St. Thecla's Church, 145 Washington St., Pembroke, on Friday, Oct. 21, at 10 a.m. Burial will be at a later date.5
|Last Edited||14 Apr 2016|
- [S1] Dorothy Evans, Bezansons from Nova Scotia, 255.
- [S3] Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Leverett T. Bezason; Issue State: Massachusetts; Issue Date: 1977.
- [S836] Various Contributors, "Find A Grave", Leverett J. Bezanson, Center Cemetery Cemetery, Pembroke, Massachusetts; Memorial Number: 57179937.
- [S19] "BODY AT LANDFILL SAID TO BE PEMBROKE MAN", The Boston Globe (Boston, Massachusetts), 18 October 2005.
- [S2] Leverett Bezanson Death Notice, Enterprise (Brockton, Massachusetts), 20 October 2005.