Roxy Madeline Dean1
|Mother||Mary Ann Fleming2|
|Bill Bezanson b. 24 Jul 1922, d. 29 Mar 1998|
Obituary from The Chronicle-Herald (Halifax, Nova Scotia), 28 January 2013:
Surviving are daughters, Lorraine (Jack) Moore, Middleboro; Wanda (Dennis) Lawless, Wallace Bay; Tracy (Gordie) Hingley, Truro; sons, Joseph (Marlene), Truro; Ivan (Rose), Bible Hill; Roger (Juanita), Middle Stewiacke; stepson, David Day, East Stewiacke; numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren; brother, Murray Joseph Dean, Westville; half-brother, David Dean, Calgary, Alta; stepbrother, George 'Bud' Graham, London, Ont.
Besides her parents, she was predeceased by her husband, Samuel William Bezanson; daughter, Paulette in infancy; stepmother, Georgina Graham; sisters, Loretta Dean, Joan Hamilton; half-sister, Mary Lou Horne; brothers, Philip, Donald and Paul Dean.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Mundle’s Funeral Home, 204 Water St., Pugwash (243-2506). In keeping with Roxie’s wishes there will be no visitation or funeral service. A private graveside service will be held in Elderbank Cemetery at a later date.3
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2018|
- [S1] Dorothy Evans, Bezansons from Nova Scotia, 183.
- [S504] Ancestry.com Message Board, Boards>Localities>North America>Canada>Nova Scotia>Pictou, "DEAN, Donald Leander, d. Dec. 23, 1993" posted by Richard MacNeil, March 25, 2001.
- [S944] "Nova Scotia Obituaries", citing The Halifax Herald, 28 January 2013, Bezanson, Roxie Madeline.
- [S626] Bob Hegerich, Cemetery Records of Halifax County, St. Andrew's United Cemetery, Elderbank, Stone #9, "Bezanson, Samuel W. B. 1922 D. 1998 Dean, Roxy M. B. 1930 Bezanson, Verna P. B. 1953 D. 1953."
- [S467] Lunenburg County GenWeb, "Lunenburg County Obituaries", 30 March 1998, Samuel William (Bill) Bezanson.